top of page
SERVICES AND FACILITIES
Studio Room Hire
Studio Room Hire includes furniture and equipment free of charge - custom set up to suit your requirements;
* Photography / Video Shoots / Live Streaming
* Product Launches / Press Events
* Art Exhibitions
* Corporate Meetings / Team Building
The first floor space has a hard floor and a twelve foot ceiling height, the second floor is carpeted with a ten foot ceiling height.
Both studio spaces have a large bay window with loads of natural light, and can also be fully blacked out if required.
Studio spaces book separately, or alternatively can be booked together to provide exclusive access to the premises.
You can bring in your own crew or we can connect you with top industry professionals including clothing stylists, makeup artists, hairstylists, photographers, videographers, live streaming experts, set designers or anyone else you need to complete your team.
Whether you need advertorial, product shots, fashion, beauty, livestream or anything else, tell us what you need, and we can help you put together an appropriate team to suit your budget and get the best possible results for you.
We can work with you to create a set - no matter what your budget - tell us your ideas and we are happy to help!
WIFI is available for your team for the duration of your booking, and it is also possible to plug in directly to the router for livestream options.
Food & Coffee
Peace of Mind
We provide tea and coffee facilities and snacks, and you have many options very close by for more substantial food and fresh coffee, including Sprout, Fallon & Byrne, Blazing Salads, Industry and Le Perroquet.
Pull vehicle up directly at the door, as close to the planter pots as you can, call 0863514303 and we will run out and help you load any equipment or supplies you have with you.
There is several car parking buildings very close by, with Brown Thomas Car Park directly across the road, Stephen's Green Car Park, Park Rite in Upper Drury St, and also Drury St Underground Car Park in Lower Drury St.
* Studio Equipment - all our equipment is well maintained and available for use - if you need help with setting it up, or any special requests, just ask. If we don't have it, we can get it for you.
* Photographers - should you need any camera equipment support during a shoot, if you forgot to pack spare batteries or cards or your favourite lens, or 'touch wood', if you have a sudden gear failure - if we don't have it for you, Conn's Cameras across the road can help!
* Stylists - if it helps to have items delivered directly to Studio 10 prior to your shoot - just ask and we are happy to arrange delivery and/or collection. Also, our location means that if you need to pop out to get additional items during a shoot, you have plenty of options nearby!
* Makeup Artists and Hairstylists - if you need anything additional during a shoot day - you are in the prime spot - Brown Thomas, Boots and Sally Beauty are only a few metres away from Studio 10.
bottom of page